If you have a MAX20, MAX10, MAX5 or MIN5 plan, you can roll over any unused data to the next month.
The plan gives X GB of data per month. If the plan is automatically renewed after 30 days, any unused data will be rolled over to the next 30-day period. For example, if you have Y GB of unused data on day 30, you will have X + Y GB of unused data when your plan rolls over to the next period. The maximum amount of data you can accumulate per month is 50 GB.
Data from the previous month will be used first.
If the plan is not renewed, you will automatically lose all data. To extend the plan, you must top up your account at least 2 hours before the plan expires.
If you subscribe to a different plan, you will lose any accumulated data as your current plan will not be extended. For example, if you have an active MINI5 plan and subscribe to the KALBĖK 300 plan while MIN5 is still valid, the benefits of the MINI5 plan will be valid until it expires, but that plan will not be extended, so you will lose any accumulated data.
Call minutes, SMS and mobile data from EŽYS call, internet and SUPER plans are valid in Baltic and Scandinavian countries at no extra charge.
Please note that mobile data is subject to a data cap on the amount you can use in Baltic and Scandinavian countries. Once you have used the data provided by your plan, you can no longer browse and must subscribe to another plan that provides data.
Under EU roaming regulations, mobile data may be subject to a data cap where the price of 1 GB data as included in your plan is below the wholesale data price set by EU regulators in EU/EEA countries (i.e. where the price of 1 GB in Lithuania is less than €2,42 per GB). The data cap is determined by dividing the fixed monthly fee for a plan or a permanent data plan by the maximum possible wholesale price per 1 GB (€2,42 per GB) and multiplying by two.
Please note that our call, SMS and mobile data services are only available to Lithuanian customers – those of our customers who spend most of their time and use our services in Lithuania. Therefore, in order to protect the rights of consumers and telecoms operators, the Roaming Fair Use Rules apply from 15 June 2017.
Recommendations before going abroad:
1. Check if your phone has ROAMING enabled using the EŽYS self-service page or app.
2. Upon arrival abroad, your phone automatically connects to the mobile operator's network in that country – no action is required.
3. Calls from EU countries to Lithuania are rounded to the next 30 seconds, then to the next 1 second. For example, a 15-second call is rounded to 30 seconds. In other countries, calls are rounded to the next minute.
4. When you arrive in a country and connect to a mobile network, you will receive a Telia welcome message informing you of the standard rates in that country. You can find the exact rates applicable to your payment plan by logging in to the EŽYS self-service page.
5. The welcome message also contains consular contacts – the telephone number of the Lithuanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (+370 5 236 2444). Only call this number while abroad in an emergency. Before travelling, we suggest you consult the recommendations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: http://keliauk.urm.lt/
6. For information on services and rates or to report connection problems, call Telia's Customer Service Centre on +37069851000.
7. Calls to other countries (other than Lithuania and the country you are visiting) may cost significantly more. Check the rates before you call.
8. When travelling outside the EU, many countries offer subscriptions to a certain amount of data. You can order by SMS or by clicking the duomenys.ezys.lt/užsakymas link in the welcome message, which is only available while abroad.
9. When you are in areas close to EU/EEA borders, your phone may register with a more expensive operator and you may incur unforeseen and unnecessary costs. Choose your network manually in your phone settings.
10. Please note that calls to special numbers, including 700, 800 and 900 numbers, are charged at a premium rate. A local number is usually indicated next to special numbers (car rental, taxi, etc.). When abroad, always choose local format numbers – even if you see special numbers advertised as free. This advertising is aimed at domestic users, while foreign operators and their customers are charged at a higher rate. Make a list of the numbers you need before the trip and save them to your phone in international format ('00' or '+', country code, phone number., For example, +371 xxx xxxxx or 00371 xxx xxxxx).
11. If you need to call the fire brigade, ambulance or police while abroad, call 112. Once dialled, the dispatcher on duty in the nearest city or district will answer and connect you to the relevant emergency services.
When you order a plan, it becomes active immediately and is valid for 30 days. After 30 days, you will automatically be charged again for the same plan and the plan will then be renewed for another 30 days. We will notify you by SMS of your upcoming renewal. If your account balance is insufficient on the renewal date, the plan will not be renewed. To use the same plan again, you will need to re-order it manually. If it is not possible to renew, your plan may still be active. To extend the plan, you must top up your account at least 2 hours before the plan expires. If you top up your account less than 2 hours before the plan renewal time, the plan will not be renewed even though you now have money in your account. If you are using one of the standard EŽYS plans, you can simply re-order the plan.
Only one KALBĖK or SUPER group plan, as well as one NARŠYK plan, can be active at the same time. If you have a particular KALBĖK/SUPER or NARŠYK plan and you send an SMS to order another plan, the current plan is deactivated and the new plan is activated, and any unused benefits (minutes, SMS and data) remain valid until the scheduled end of the current plan. If you have a sufficient account balance, only the last plan ordered from the KALBĖK/SUPER/NARŠYK plan groups will automatically be renewed.
The 10 GB MĖNESIUI plan, which includes minutes, SMS and data, can be active together with all other EŽYS plans.
Benefits due to expire first will be used first.
You can have additional promotions or services (e.g. NERIBOK) with your active plan.
If you have a SUPER, KALBĖK or NARŠYK plan and you send an SMS to order another plan, the current plan is deactivated and the new plan is activated, and any unused benefits (minutes, SMS and data) remain valid until the scheduled end of the first plan.
When switching plans, remember that the benefits of KALBĖK NERIBOTAI are not cumulative, i.e. if you subscribe to a new plan with this plan still active, the unlimited calls you have will expire on the day you subscribe to the new plan.
If you want to change from the 10 GB MĖNESIUI package plan, which includes minutes, SMS and data, to another EŽYS plan, you must cancel the former. You can cancel the 10 GB MĖNESIUI bundle plan by sending an SMS to 1566 with the text "AKC STOP”. SMS costs €0.05.
Log in to your account and click "View details" under "General balances", where you can opt out of your existing plans by going to the “Detailed balances” page.
If you cancel your plan, you can continue using your plan benefits (minutes, SMS and data) until the plan expires, but the plan will not be automatically renewed.
You can opt out of the KALBĖK and SUPER plans by sending an SMS to 1566 with the text „-PLANAS” (including the minus sign). SMS costs €0.10.
You can cancel the NARŠYK plans by sending an SMS to 1566 with the text „-NARSYK” (including the minus sign). SMS costs €0.10.
You can cancel the 10 GB MĖNESIUI bundle plan, which includes minutes, SMS and data, by sending an SMS to 1566 with the text “-AKC STOP” (including the minus sign). SMS costs €0.10.
You can opt out of promotions by sending an SMS to 1566 with the same promotion order text, but use the "-" sign instead of the "+" at the beginning of the text. (SMS costs €0.10).
You can withdraw from a plan or promotion at least 2 hours before the plan or promotion expires.
The offer of free bandwidth for streaming music content is open to online content providers who meet the following conditions:
The content is lawful.
The content corresponds to the category theme. For example, the music category is limited to suppliers offering music listening services.
Technical requirements to identify free traffic:
Identification based on IP addresses. This method of traffic identification is recommended for suppliers who:
Host the content of their services on dedicated servers.
Can provide an exhaustive list of server IP addresses.
Have a list of IP addresses that changes less than quarterly.
Have no more than 10% of unidentifiable third-party content.
Identification based on HTTP URLs. This method of traffic identification is recommended for suppliers who:
Can provide an exhaustive list of server "domain" names (or parts thereof).
Have a list of server "domain" names (or sub-domains) that changes less than quarterly.
Have no more than 10% of unidentifiable third-party content.
Suppliers who meet the general conditions and wish to avail of free data streaming for music content are invited to contact Telia Lietuva AB by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to evaluate technical and other possibilities of cooperation.
All EŽYS plans are subject to fair use rules, which can be found here.
Plan minutes, SMS and data are available in all EU/EEA countries, subject to the data limit of the plan.
Once the benefits of the plans have been used up, the standard rates will apply, which you can check by clicking here.
If you use up your inclusive mobile data and continue browsing, your account will be charged €0.26 and you get 10 MB per day (until 23:59 on the current day). If you use 10 MB before the end of the day, you get another 10 MB for €0.26, valid until the end of the day, etc.
The KALBĖK plans also give you 10 MB each day to protect you from unexpected costs if your phone accidentally connects to the internet.
Calls are rounded to the nearest minute.
Free calls and texts are not valid for calls or texts to short numbers or special rate numbers (taxis, voting, etc.), except for completely free services such as emergency numbers.
All plans are valid for 30 days from the date of ordering and are automatically renewed, subject to a sufficient account balance, 2 hours before the expiry of the plan (or promotion).
If you subscribe to a promotion and have a plan or other active promotion, the benefits of the promotion or plan which expire first will be used first.
You can use 4G LTE if you have a phone that supports 4G technology. Find the 4G LTE coverage map here.